The foundation of Brighton Assembly was established in 1956 by Reverend C.J. Greer. Our church family gathered in a one-room schoolhouse that has been maintained over the years and is now located in the center of the boulevard.
Under the leadership of Reverend Jim and Rhonda Johnson, the new sanctuary was built in front of the Rock Church, the kid's wing addition was completed, and all structures were joined under one roof creating the boulevard.
In 2017, Reverend Brent and Melissa Hurt were passed the baton of leadership and continue to serve Brighton Assembly today.
We are thankful for the leaders that prepared the way for Brighton to be what it is today! See our Legacy (northside) hallway to learn more about the history of Brighton!
The old schoolhouse was turned into what we now call the Rock Church. Located in the center of the Boulevard.